If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with a little rain!

Monday 4 April 2011

It's amazing what you find in the post...!

Buying off Ebay really does pay when you quite randomly receive an artist’s business card along with your package! The card was interesting, and I had to check it out straight away! I logged straight on to Blogspot, and looked her business up, ‘Guerilla Embroidery’. Only after a short read had I realised that I had stumbled upon something precious! I automatically fell in love with her embroidered gun and skull! The excitement I felt at discovering a new artist, proved how good an idea it was to include a business card with a postal package! Very easy way to maximise sales and increase her audience! Something to take note of for the future - I think so!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    thanks for the link back - glad my little bit of marketing paid off! Keep in touch
    x

    ReplyDelete